Sephora + Pantone Universe Tangerine Tango
I spent a few hours writing an *awesome* post and somehow I deleted it. I'm not over that yet, it was a lot of work. So here are the pictures and a short summary of the new gloss set in the limited edition Pantone collection from Sephora. I hope you enjoy it!
- Price Point : $20
- Shades range from sheer to opaque.
- Three have glitter -- Vivid has none and is the most opaque in the group
- They are scented with what I can only describe as baby food bananas -- a scent that has made me gag for years. It does not last very long and I can handle it.
- The wands are flat and tapered for better application and remind me of those in the Rimmel Stay Glossy glosses. I find them quite easy to use.
- They are not extremely long wearing, but three have just enough tackiness to keep them from sliding around. Glaze is more on the thin, greasy side.
- They are neither drying nor moisturizing.
- Will work for many skin tones; although I'm not sure about very olive skin tones, especially Vivid.
- I like the packaging of the glosses; I think the white lid is very cute and summery!
- The external packaging of everything in the collection is very luxurious and makes you feel like you're buying extremely "high end" stuff :) I feel that some of it is "wasteful," but it's definitely fun! I plan to keep my glosses in the box it came with.
- Overall, I love the colors and think they are a spring and summer staple for me. If you don't own any bright reddish-orange glosses, this is a great way to get a variety of different looks at an affordable price. I only wish Glaze was not so sheer, but makes a very wearable look for daytime.
I got a goody bag full of deluxe samples: Boscia BB cream, Escada solid perfume, Makeup Forever Smoky Lash (which I quite like), Sephora brand mascara, and a couple other items...
My favorite in the set! Holds the same brightness as Vivid, but contains golden shimmers to give it a more multidimensional, glowy look.
Let me know what you think of these, or anything else from the collection!